B series of roller chains for transmission are known for their high strength and long-lasting durability. They can be assembled into single-row, double-row, triple-row and multi-row to suit the power of the transmission and different configuration spaces.
Their surface can be treated with different coatings such as zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, dacromet according to different working environment.
Maintenance of the Chain
1. There should be no skew and swing when the sprocket is installed on the shaft.
2. The tightness of the chain should be appropriate, too tight to increase power consumption, the bearing is easy to wear; too loose chain is easy to jump and off chain.
3. The new chain is too long or elongated after use, it is difficult to adjust, the chain link can be removed according to the situation, but it must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the back of the chain, the locking piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket wears seriously, the new sprocket and new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to replace new chains or sprockets alone. Otherwise, it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new chain or new sprocket. After the sprocket tooth surface wears to a certain degree, it should be turned over in time (refer to the sprocket used for the adjustable surface). To extend the use time.
5. The old chain can not be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it will easily cause impact in the transmission and break the chain.
6. The chain should be filled with lubricant in time. Lubricating oil must enter the matching gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the chain should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel, then coated with engine oil or butter and stored in a dry place to prevent corrosion.
|Select||No.||Pitch mm||Roller diameter mm||Inner section Inner width mm||Pin diameter mm||Pin length mm||Connecting pin Shaft length mm||Inner chain plate height mm||Row distance mm||Chain plate thickness mm||Tensile strength kN||Average tensile strength kN||Weight per meter kg / m||Inquiry|
|GB ISO DIN||BS||p||d1 max||plates b1 min||d2 max||pins L max||pins Lc max||h2 max||pt||t/T||Fu min||Fua||q≈|